Years ago philosopher David Chalmers put together a database of online papers on consciousness http://consc.net/online/ – it now contains about 7734 free online available papers neatly categorised:
- III. Philosophy of Artificial Intelligence [557 entries]
- IV. Philosophy of Cognitive Science [909 entries]
- V. Intentionality [839 entries]
- VI. Perception [725 entries]
- VII. Metaphysics of Mind [530 entries]
- VIII. Miscellaneous Philosophy of Mind [1310 entries]
It is truly Ali Baba’s cave, especially because they are topically organised.